People will never stop looking for signs of luck, be it a lucky number, a 4-leaf clover, a horseshoe, or any other symbol of good fortune. Surprisingly enough, an ordinary shopping trip to the grocery store can satisfy the urge of a luck hunter and bless them with a real food jackpot.
Here at More Shout we want you to meet these food lottery winners who know what it means to be on a roll.
1. Have you ever seen a quadruple pod of peanuts?
© thegreatsnowman / Reddit
2. They say the chance of getting a double-yolk egg is about 1 in 1,000.
3. Someone’s found a banana that is bigger than their forearm!
4. “Freakishly large frozen French fry I found”
© h4yw00d / Reddit
5. This is the best kiwi in the world, isn’t it?
6. “My little sister’s drum stick came with an extra bottom.”
© jerbear574 / Reddit
7. This is a real monster Cheez-it!
8. “I should buy a lottery ticket or something.”
© MajesticBearSong / Imgur
9. Someone’s a winner today.
10. “This onion ring I got is huge.”
© Deanster109 / Reddit
11. “Look what I found!”
12. A kiwi inside a kiwi
13. “My popsicle has an entire Oreo cookie inside.”
© HubbleBubbleGum / Reddit
14. Watermelon bingo
15. A lucky Oreo “sandwich”
16. This fry is just enormous!
© deanmakesglass / Reddit
17. This mango is twice the size of the person’s palm.
18. “I won the candy lottery with this one! One and a half pieces in this one package cause it didn’t close properly. YES!”
19. That’s not a green tomato. That’s a grape!
20. “2 cookies in one package! My fortune is looking good already.”
© warmachine1992 / Reddit
21. “I opened my pretzels. They’re one happy family.”
22. The pit to flesh ratio of this avocado is just perfect!
Would you like to “win” any of these jackpots yourself? Have you ever got that lucky when buying food? Feel free to tell us in the comments!
Preview photo credit thegreatsnowman / Reddit, ceylanovich / Instagram
The post 20+ People Who Hit the Jackpot at the Grocery Store appeared first on Creativity, Tips, People and More – Moreshout.com.